TCT-FA-MZ2 / TCT-FA-MK2 - Touchscreen (EU)
Controller for comfort ventilation with touch screen and real time clock. EU Version: Fits to standard EU electrical connection boxes.
The TCT-FA is a microprocessor controlled precision controller or positioner with real time clock and time schedules. There are two variants: The TCT-FA-MZ2 is a positioner with one output for supply air and one for return air. The TCT-FA-MK2 is a controller. It features one aditional input usually used for an air quality or CO2-sensor to allow for demand based ventilation.
Through parameters the positioner may be configured to work for most of the standard ventilation applications. The device can be configured using the standard operation terminal. No special tool or software is required.
- Control of ventilation systems for comfort and industrial applications
- Positioner for comfort ventilation with time schedules
- TCT-FA-MK2 only: Controller for demand based ventilation
- LCD touchscreen
- Two analog outputs for supply and return air for 0...10 VDC
- TCT-FA-MK2 only: One 0...10 VDC sensor input for CO2 or air quality sensors.
- One input for exhaust fan override or presence sensor
- Party mode with automatic setback
- OFF mode with selectable ventilation interval and ventilation strength
- Selectable step or percentage set point resolution
- Password protected controls settings
- Background illumination
- Real time clock with schedule events
|Item name||Item code||Option||Description|
|TCT-FA-MZ2-D||40-100237||with clock function||Compact positioner with two analog outputs and one passive input|
|TCT-FA-MK2-D||40-100238||with control function||Controller with two AO, one analog input and one passive input|
- 70-00-0990B Wiring Guide.pdf