SRC-C - Indoor CO2 Desktop Monitor
Indoor CO2 desktop monitor with CO2 level indication.
The SRC-C is an indoor CO2 monitoring desktop unit. Three LEDs in the colors green, orange and red indicate the CO2 concentration of the room air. This shows the user when to ventilate.
Default CO2 indication setting
|LED||Air quality||CO2 range in ppm|
|Green||High air quality (low CO2 level)||0…699|
|Green + Orange||Good air quality||700…999|
|Orange||Moderate air quality (medium CO2 level)||1000…1299|
|Orange + Red||Low air quality||1300…1599|
|Red||Poor air quality (high CO2 level)||1600…2000|
The CO2 concentration is measured through non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) waveguide technology with ABC automatic
background calibration algorithm. The applied measuring technology guarantees excellent reliability and long-term stability. The microprocessor samples the CO2 once per second. It calculates an averaging signal over a preset number of samples and generates the output signal.
A simple USB wall charger is used to power the unit.
- Indoor CO2 measurement (home, office, school, restaurant, greenhouse, …)
- Recording of minimum and maximum CO2 limits for critical environments
You can directly order this product in our web shop:
- Indoor CO2 measurement
- Indication with three separate color LEDs
- Includes a desktop stand
- A simple USB wall charger powers the unit (supplied)
- Minimum and maximum value memory
- Levels of CO2 indication programmable
- Automatic CO2 background calibration
- Averaging signal adjustable
- Optional external display (OPA-S)
- Status LED
|Product name||Product No.||Description|
|SRC-C||40-300201||Indoor CO2 monitor with desktop stand and USB wall charger with USB-C cable|